A message to our customers:
As we continue to learn about Coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel it is important to share the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our clients, our employees, and our trade partners. We are continuously monitoring the situation and are enacting several precautions based on guidance from the CDC, Federal, State, and local health agencies. We are constantly communicating with our team and are taking the necessary precautions to ensure a safe and healthy work place.
- Our model homes are open by appointment only. If you wish to arrange a private visit, you may schedule an appointment with our agents or arrange a video walkthrough.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, or traveled outside of the State or Country in the last two weeks, we ask that you contact us to make arrangements for a video tour.
*symptoms include but are not limited to: cough, fever, sustained headache, loss of taste or smell, difficulty breathing, and abnormal fatigue.
- Masks are required.
- No more than five people will be allowed on-site at any given time. We are only allowing essential personnel on site.
- All personnel are practicing social distancing and regular hand washing.
- In an employee is not feeling well or facing flu-like symptoms they will remain home.
- Our office employees are primarily working from home. Meetings are conducted online but if an in-person interaction is required we will adhere to a six foot separation.
We are still building and conducting sales of our homes. If you wish to learn more from the comfort of your home visit the links to our available communities below:
Inspiración homes priced from $204,990 in Los Lunas – View our interactive floor plans or visit with our agent Gloria Tafoya
Puerta Del Bosque homes priced from $559,000 in the Rio Grande Corridor – Visit with Adrian Calderon
We understand purchasing a home is a serious decision. We are available to answer any questions and concerns you have throughout this time and at any stage during the home buying process. As we navigate through this challenging situation together, we thank you for your patience and trust in Sivage Homes.